Who can beat Bob Young this November 2?
Why is this race for the Michigan Supreme Court so important? Let me count the ways:
2) Former insurance industry lawyer Bob Young, despite what he might have you believe, is a judicial activist who rules against innocent victims of crime and negligence.
3) Bob Young is a friend of Big Oil, including companies like BP, and would refuse to hold them accountable for their mistakes.
4) Bob Young has voted to protect drunk drivers and sexual predators rather than their victims.
5) Voting rights have suffered as a result of Bob Young’s rulings, and if he is reelected he will almost certainly lead the effort to establish new voting districts that favor conservative candidates.
6) Bob Young supports Michigan’s drug industry immunity law, which protects drug manufactures from being held accountable when their products injure or kill Michigan residents and is the only such law in the nation.
This is just a small sampling of the ways Bob Young has ruled against Michigan residents. As a voter, you will have the opportunity to change all of this in November.
Justice Alton (“Tom”) Davis and Judge Denise Langford Morris have proven records of protecting people, not corporations. Both have been endorsed by consumer protection groups. If you prefer justice over cronyism and individual rights over corporate protections, cast your vote on the non-partisan portion of your ballot this fall!
recently named in the 2009 edition of Best Lawyer's In America, David Mittleman has been representing seriously injured people since 1985. A partner with Church Wyble PC—a division of Grewal Law PLLC—Mr. Mittleman and his partners focus on medical malpractice, wrongful death, car accidents, slip and falls, nursing home injury, pharmacy/pharmacist negligence and disability claims.